Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 5 (9/21-9/28)

For my personal blog for the week of September 21 - September 28, I went to the public launch of the Paseo Public Prototyping Challenge and Festival on Wednesday, September 21is at the Hammer Theater Center in Downtown San Jose. In this event I was able to listen to speakers basically from all over Silicon Valley and give their stance on innovation. From the many speakers I heard, only a couple phrases stuck with me, such as the one where the speaker basically says everywhere else in the world, doesn't need you, but San Jose needs you. So as an SJSU student my priority is innovating the city of San Jose first, before any other city and the Spartan Superway allows me to just do that. Another thing that stuck with me, that basically every speaker touched on is what's next? They all talked about how can we make San Jose better or what's a solution to all the problems caused by traffic.

Ultimately, this was an inspiring event which will motivate me even more to try my best in the Spartan Superway project to actually get something working. Below is a picture of me right before the event started.


No comments:

Post a Comment